Sunday, July 1, 2012

Osaka Ramen, Pearl Kai Shopping Center


This place was a rare find in the Pearlridge/Aiea area,  Osaka Ramen. I truly was looking for a unique place to chow down and found this place in the Pearl Kai Shopping Center, the same place as my previous post of Sugarlina BakeShop. When I went inside it was quite empty with just 2 other tables occupied in a decent size dining area, then again it was mid-afternoon a sort of weird time to have ramen. Service was great, greeted right as you entered and I took my seat at a nearby table. If you're not familiar with the different types of ramen they help you out with the pictures of what they offer on the menu. My mind was made up quick as I enjoy a good Curry Ramen which included a side of Chicken Katsu and I also threw in a gyoza set. What's ramen without the gyoza right? Das Right! Hearty and tasty bowl of Curry Ramen. Gyoza was also perfect, the server added that they make their own gyoza and never use the frozen one they sell at the market, the noodles in the ramen was pretty authentic along with the curry. Cool, she even insisted try adding the minced garlic to the gyoza sauce. Which definitely was pretty good.  If given the chance, I'd visit again, I probably will as I was even told if you like spicy give the  spicy tan tan ramen a try. Shootz! Soooo.. EhBrahCheckDisOut!!




The Curry Ramen and gyoza


Chicken Katsu as part of the Curry Ramen combo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v2